Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and Internationally. Established over 32 years ago and with our headquarters in Malaga, Perth we have a broad customer base in the mining and minerals processing industry.
Operating out of our Head Office in Malaga, the Business Development Manager for Aftermarket will primarily be responsible for the growth and development of Transmin’s own conveyor range - ConveyorPro. Reporting to the Head of Aftermarket, you will be responsible for actively engaging with EPC’s, identifying and securing tender opportunities to promote the growth of the product category. The successful candidate will have access to engineering support, allowing their core focus to remain on business development activities.
About the Role
- Drive sales growth by creating and working through an effective sales plan;
- Foster and maintain client relationships with existing and potential customers including end users, operators, EPCM’s and relevant industry bodies etc;
- Provide accurate and detailed sales reports;
- Overseeing quotes and tender submissions, ensuring compliance with technical and commercial terms and conditions;
- Conduct business development activities and actively seek new opportunities for growth;
- Actively engage with local and international suppliers;
- Work with marketing team to develop and actively monitor effectiveness of campaigns.
- Candidates with BDM or Sales & Product Management experience are encouraged to apply;
- Have experience dealing with EPC's as well as end-user clients;
- Demonstrated and measurable success in the sales and/or business development of mechanical equipment supplies and spares, preferably heavy-duty conveyor products/solutions;
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure or experience in conveying products;
- Sound business and commercial acumen;
- Previous experience with CRM systems essential;
- WA owned and operated OEM celebrating over 32 years of success;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment allowing for an excellent work – life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace with employee benefits and an active social club.