Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and internationally.
Transmin is seeking qualified and experienced Shutdown workers for shuts at various sites throughout Australia.
- Hold a valid Mechanical Fitter or Boilermaker Welder trade certificate;
- Current drivers licence;
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space;
- RTIO, BHP, FMG Inductions are highly regarded;
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen;
- Advanced riggers ticket would be advantageous;
- Previously attended mine site shutdowns.
Candidates must submit a current resume and be able to meet the above requirements to be considered.