Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and internationally.
We are seeking an experienced casual Storeperson to join the team, with the possibility of a future permanent part-time position.
About the Role
The successful candidate must have the ability to accurately and effectively transfer goods into and out of the warehouse, including loading and unloading of vehicles and containers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of 5 years warehouse/stores experience in the mining industry;
- Be systems orientated with an excellent knowledge of warehouse practices and procedures;
- Hold a current Forklift and Drivers licence - manual and/or HV viewed favorably;
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Energetic and fit for work;
- The ability to work unsupervised and effectively in a small team environment;
- A highly organised and self motivated individual with good time management skills;
- A strong commitment to WHSE policies and procedures;
- Possess an enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude;
- An ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.