Transmin is looking for a dynamic and adaptable administrator to join the team at our Malaga headquarters as HR Administrator. The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders in all teams on an administration level.
This is an important central and HR administrative role that plays a vital part in delivering operational objectives. This role is currently being offered as a minimum 12 month contract for maternity cover, with the possibility of a permanent full-time position.
- Liaise with recruitment companies to coordinate shutdown personnel for site mobilisation.
- Access contractors & employees qualifications and experience to ensure all pre-mobilisation requirements are met prior to mobilisation to various sites across WA.
- Arrange and book pre-employment medicals, D&A screens, training, site inductions and coordinating of flights, accommodation and car hire for company personnel and site mobilisation crews.
- Continuous update of internal databases for all personnel records.
- Topping up of suitable talent pool of personnel for mobilisation to various sites across Australia.
- Coordinating internal flight reminder systems.
- Process company training requests, including booking courses, scheduling attendees, distributing training materials and upkeep of qualification certifications.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate department.
- Assist on front desk with visitors and directing enquiries.
- Coordinate company onboarding process for new employees, casuals and contractors.
- Assist with the processing of employment applications including shortlisting, booking interviews and reference checking, as and when required.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all HR/IR related files and material (including electronic) at all times.
- Provide general administration and clerical support to the company as and when required.
- Attend site mobilisation meetings.
- Attend weekly labour planning meetings to project and plan the company labour requirements.
- Assist staff with HR issues if required.
- Assist with the coordination and planning of all company events.
- Oversee onsite archiving of Transmin files for all departments.
- Prepare MDR's as requested by Project Managers.
- Administration of company payroll, including processing of timesheets, annual leave and pays.
- Quarterly processing of superannuation.
- Administration of company time management system (TMS).
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a HR admin/support role in a similar industry.
- Previous mobilisation/shut-down experience.
- Current drivers licence (minimum C class).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Previous payroll experience, preferably with Visipay.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Navision, desirable.
- Certificate III or higher in HR or similar relevant qualification a bonus but not essential.
- Ability to work in a close team environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience on some or all of the following mobilisation systems; Enable Central (ERMS), RTIO Scodle and FMG online.
If you feel that your skills and experience fulfil the above, and you would like to join a friendly, dynamic and hard-working team, please send your resume and your covering letter specifically addressing the criteria above.