Transmin is looking for a dynamic and adaptable administrator to join the team at our Malaga headquarters as HR Administrator/Payroll Officer. The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders in all teams on an administration level.
This is an important central and HR administrative role that plays a vital part in delivering operational objectives. This role is currently being offered as a minimum 12 month contract for maternity cover, with the possibility of a permanent full-time position.
- Liaise with recruitment companies to coordinate shutdown personnel for site mobilisation.
- Access contractors & employees qualifications and experience to ensure all pre-mobilisation requirements are met prior to mobilisation to various sites across WA.
- Arrange and book pre-employment medicals, D&A screens, training, site inductions and coordinating of flights, accommodation and car hire for company personnel and site mobilisation crews.
- Continuous update of internal databases for all personnel records.
- Topping up of suitable talent pool of personnel for mobilisation to various sites across Australia.
- Coordinating internal flight reminder systems.
- Process company training requests, including booking courses, scheduling attendees, distributing training materials and upkeep of qualification certifications.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate department.
- Assist on front desk with visitors and directing enquiries.
- Coordinate company onboarding process for new employees, casuals and contractors.
- Assist with the processing of employment applications including shortlisting, booking interviews and reference checking, as and when required.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all HR/IR related files and material (including electronic) at all times.
- Provide general administration and clerical support to the company as and when required.
- Attend site mobilisation meetings.
- Attend weekly labour planning meetings to project and plan the company labour requirements.
- Assist staff with HR issues if required.
- Assist with the coordination and planning of all company events.
- Oversee onsite archiving of Transmin files for all departments.
- Prepare MDR's as requested by Project Managers.
- Administration of company payroll, including processing of timesheets, annual leave and pays.
- Quarterly processing of superannuation.
- Administration of company time management system (TMS).
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a HR admin/support role in a similar industry.
- Previous mobilisation/shut-down experience.
- Current drivers licence (minimum C class).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Previous payroll experience, preferably with Visipay.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Navision, desirable.
- Certificate III or higher in HR or similar relevant qualification a bonus but not essential.
- Ability to work in a close team environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience on some or all of the following mobilisation systems; Enable Central (ERMS), RTIO Scodle and FMG online.
If you feel that your skills and experience fulfil the above, and you would like to join a friendly, dynamic and hard-working team, please send your resume and your covering letter specifically addressing the criteria above.