Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and internationally.
Transmin is seeking a qualified and experienced Hydraulic Fitter to join their workshop team in a full-time capacity. This position is primarily workshop based with the opportunity of site work available.
- Must have a valid trade certificate;
- Minimum of 5 + years experience (post trade qualification) with Hydraulics is essential;
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to read technical drawings;
- Previous experience in the bulk materials handling and/or minerals processing industries;
- Motivated self starter with good communication skills;
- Minimum of C Class drivers licence;
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen;
- Forklift or rigging/dogging, Confined Space, Working at Heights and EWP tickets desirable but not essential.
- Current RTIO, BHP, FMG site inductions and Appointed Persons Section 44 training will be advantageous;
Candidates must supply a resume and be able to meet the requirements above to be considered.