Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and Internationally. Established over 32 years ago and with our headquarters in Perth, we have a customer base that includes all major mining companies as well as some very well-known names in the processing industry.
Transmin is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer with previous exposure to conveyor equipment and product specific software packages.
About the Role
Working in the ConveyorPro team, you will be required to;
- Provide technical support and assistance for product selection, based on project parameters;
- Research and identify new product innovations in the conveyor space, that will provide a point of difference to our competitors;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be flexible and able to actively engage with customers.
Applicants with a Mechanical Engineering degree along with a desire to further their career in a real ‘hands-on’ engineering environment are encouraged to apply.
Communication and transparency are critical as you identify and highlight technical risk, manage tight resources and meet strict deadlines.
- WA owned and operated OEM celebrating over 30 years of success;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work - life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace with employee benefits and an active social club.