Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and Internationally.
Transmin’s ConveyorPro range services businesses operating conveyors and feeders. Our product range includes pulleys, idlers, rollers, belts, cleaners, lifters and scrapers as well as belt-weighing systems and tramp metal detection/removal systems. This is backed by Transmin’s 30+ years of history and trusted world-wide reputation in engineering, fabrication, project management, installation and ongoing after-sales service and support.
About The Role
The primary function of the role is to seek sales opportunities, grow revenue and continue to develop the client base for ConveyorPro together with Transmin’s additional product offering.
- Assist in defining sales growth strategies and developing effective sales plans that are aligned to company strategic objectives;
- Foster and maintain client relationships with existing and potential customers including end users, operators, EPCM’s and relevant industry bodies etc;
- Provide accurate sales performance and activity reporting;
- Respond to client enquiries, prepare budget estimates, quotes and tender submissions, ensuring compliance with technical and commercial terms and conditions;
- Active engagement with local and international suppliers.
- Previous experience dealing with tier one mining companies, both at site and head office level is essential;
- Demonstrated and measurable success in the sales and/or business development of mechanical equipment supplies and spares, preferably conveyor products/solutions, preferred but not essential;
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure or experience to conveyors and conveying products;
- Sound business and commercial acumen;
- Previous experience with CRM systems desirable.
- Current unrestricted drivers license
- Excellent sales incentive scheme - calculated and paid quarterly;
- A supportive, available and hands-on management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment;
- Active social club.
If you are a high-level communicator who is ambitious and self-motivated, with excellent negotiation abilities and a proven track record in sales of parts and supplies, apply with your resume and a covering letter that specifically addresses the criteria mentioned.