Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and Internationally. We offer a range of Thermo Fisher equipment, including but not limited to; bulk weighing, monitoring and sampling equipment, density and level instruments; and metallurgical sampling systems.
Transmin is seeking an experienced Product Specialist to join our Aftermarket team. Reporting to the Head of Service & Key Agency Lines the successful candidate will be responsible for playing a pivotal role in the success of Thermo Fisher products at Transmin.
About the Role
- Meet and exceed sales targets for both product sales and service sales;
- Develop and execute sales strategies to maximise market share and grow revenue year on year;
- Develop new and existing markets;
- Implement exclusive client supply, service and spares contracts;
- Respond to all client enquiries and prepare quotes, estimates and tender submissions;
- Provide market intelligence;
- Prepare periodic sales plans and reports;
- Assist in managing the Thermo Fisher Scientific distributorship agreement;
- Travel as required;
- Maintain pricing structures.
As this role is primarily accountable for and focused on sales, the successful candidate will:
- Be able to travel frequently and without restriction;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar senior technical sales role, service or engineering background;
- Be adept at preparing detailed tender packages, including familiarity with typical contractual and commercial terms and negotiations;
- Have a sound understanding of fundamental financial and commercial principles, and be responsible for the P&L of the business unit;
- Be an excellent negotiator, presenter and communicator;
- Work well independently;
- Possess superior customer relationship management skills;
- Demonstrate a passion for continually driving growth in market share and sales revenue, and achieving or exceeding annual targets.
- WA owned and operated OEM celebrating over 30 years of success;
- Approachable, responsive and decisive management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work - life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club.