Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and Internationally.
We are seeking a dynamic and adaptable Sales Coordinator to join the Aftermarket team at our Malaga headquarters. This is a perfect long-term career opportunity for those who are looking for more than just internal sales.
The Sales Coordinator role is primarily responsible for receiving and processing external spare parts enquiries, including the associated procurement involved in filling orders for spares and supplies.
About the Role
- Quote client enquiries with the appropriate margins;
- Source competitive quotes from all preferred vendors;
- Receive and process client orders;
- Raise purchase orders as required;
- Arrange inventory transfers and re-order inventory as required;
- Arrange and maintain sales history records;
- Organise appropriate dispatch documentation and packing lists for dispatching of goods in conjunction with Warehouse personnel;
- Project manage assigned spare parts jobs;
- Ensure all purchase orders are raised in line with Transmin procedures;
- Ensure all orders are submitted for invoicing;
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or sales role;
- A mechanical aptitude and the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings preferred;
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively;
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office;
- Previous experience with NAV or Coupa software advantageous;
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task and manage tasks to timeframes;
- Current valid Driver's Licence.
- WA owned and operated OEM celebrating over 30 years of success;
- Approachable, responsive and decisive management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work - life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club.