Transmin’s ConveyorPro range is a full-service, ‘one-stop-shop’ serving any business operating conveyors and feeders. Our product range includes pulleys, idlers, rollers, belts, cleaners, lifters and scrapers as well as belt-weighing systems and tramp metal detection/removal systems. This is backed by Transmin’s 30+ years of history and trusted world-wide reputation in engineering, fabrication, project management, installation and ongoing after-sales service and support.
Our Sales Managers have a passion and drive to succeed and enjoy an attractive base salary, a vehicle allowance, plus super, laptop, phone, and an attractive sales incentive plan. A suitable relocation package can be offered to the successful candidate if applicable.
About The Role
- The Primary function of the role is to seek sales opportunities, grow revenue and continue to develop the client base for ConveyorPro
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates with BDM or Sales & Product Management experience are encouraged to apply;
- Have experience dealing with EPC's as well as end-user clients;
- Demonstrated and measurable success in the sales and/or business development of mechanical equipment supplies and spares, preferably heavy duty conveyor products/solutions, preferred but not essential;
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure or experience to conveyors and conveying products;
- Sound business and commercial acumen;
- Previous experience with CRM systems desirable.
Value for You
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation;
- Motor vehicle allowance;
- Attractive sales incentive scheme - calculated and paid quarterly;
- A supportive, available and hands-on management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work - life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club;