Transmin is a world-class provider of innovative engineered equipment, and aftermarket parts and services to the mining-resources and bulk materials handling industries.
Berco is a key product line of Transmin’s Aftermarket division with its comprehensive and expanding range of parts and supplies, it is a major contributor to our growth strategy. As an official Australian distributor, Transmin can offer highly competitive pricing, as well as superior service and support across the entire Berco range of track and undercarriage products and componentry (including track groups, link assemblies, links, sprockets, idlers, rollers, track shoes and hardware).
We seek a high achieving professional with experience in the undercarriage track chain markets or products (sales or technical focus). Candidates with a relevant trade or technical background OR sales and/or product management experience with a major undercarriage brand are encouraged to apply.
About the Role
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding targets for the sales of Berco chain products;
- Assist in determining product sales strategies and plans in order to achieve revenue growth;
- Key to developing competitive pricing policy.
- Be the product ‘go-to’ expert for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure adequate transfer of product knowledge and training for sales, technical and support personnel;
- Manage the agency/distributorship relationship;
- Maintain close relationships and continual contact with undercarriage and other track chain clientele;
- Be a key player in the delivery of Aftermarket division growth plans;
- Project and manage product inventory requirements to ensure customer requirements are met;
- Knowledge of the WA mining, quarrying and earthmoving industries;
- Have extensive knowledge and experience with undercarriage track chain products, and the sales potential within those industries;
- Be driven and motivated by successful sales performance;
- A background in a relevant trade, technical/product support or similar sales role;
- Knowledge of Berco's Online Product Information System (BOPIS) an advantage but not essential.
- WA owned and operated OEM celebrating over 30 years of success;
- Be a strategic/key part of exciting growth plans in Aftermarket division;
- Approachable, responsive and decisive management team;
- Excellent remuneration package including base salary, generous sales incentive scheme, vehicle allowance and super – profit directly from the success of the product range;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work - life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club.