Transmin is a world -class provider of innovative engineered equipment and aftermarket parts and services to the mining resources and bulk material handling industries, throughout Australia and internationally.
Transmin’s ConveyorPro range services businesses operating conveyors and feeders. Our product range includes pulleys, idlers, rollers, belts, cleaners, lifters and scrapers as well as belt-weighing systems and tramp metal detection/removal systems. This is backed by Transmin’s 30+ years of history and trusted world-wide reputation in engineering, fabrication, project management, installation and ongoing after-sales service and support.
Our Sales & Product Managers have a passion and drive to succeed and enjoy an attractive base salary, a vehicle allowance, plus super, laptop, phone, and an attractive sales incentive plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Service & Key Agency Lines, you will be responsible for leading the ConveyorPro team, sales pipeline and identifying additional opportunities to assist in growing the revenue for the ConveyorPro product range.
- Drive sales growth by creating and working through an effective sales plan;
- Foster and maintain client relationships with existing and potential customers including end users, operators, EPCM’s and relevant industry bodies etc;
- Provide accurate and detailed sales reports;
- Overseeing quotes and tender submissions, ensuring compliance with technical and commercial terms and conditions;
- Conduct business development activities and actively seek new opportunities for growth;
- Actively engage with local and international suppliers;
- Work with marketing to develop and actively monitor effectiveness of campaigns.
- Candidates with BDM or Sales & Product Management experience are encouraged to apply;
- Have experience dealing with EPC's as well as end-user clients;
- Demonstrated and measurable success in the sales and/or business development of mechanical equipment supplies and spares, preferably heavy duty conveyor products/solutions;
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure or experience in conveyors and conveying products;
- Sound business and commercial acumen;
- Previous experience with CRM systems essential.
- Excellent sales incentive scheme – calculated and paid quarterly;
- A supportive, available and hands-on management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club.