Transmin’s ConveyorPro range is a full-service, ‘one-stop-shop’ serving any business operating conveyors and feeders. Most conveyor suppliers specialise on specific products or areas - ConveyorPro however, is ‘Everything Conveyors’. Our product range includes pulleys, idlers, rollers, belts, cleaners, lifters and scrapers as well as belt-weighing systems and tramp metal detection/removal systems. All this is backed by Transmin’s over 30 years of history and trusted world-wide reputation in engineering, fabrication, project management, installation and ongoing after-sales service and support.
Our Sales Managers have a passion and drive to succeed and enjoy an attractive base salary, a vehicle allowance, plus super, laptop, phone, and a very attractive sales incentive plan. A suitable relocation package can be offered to the successful candidate if applicable.
About The Role
- The Primary function of the role is to seek opportunities, grow revenue and continue to develop the client base for ConveyorPro
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have experience dealing with EPC's as well as end-user clients;
- Demonstrated and measurable success in the sales and/or business development of mechanical equipment supplies and spares, specifically heavy duty conveyor products/solutions;
- Detailed knowledge of, and experience with, conveying solutions in Western Australian mining and processing industries - along with an intimate understanding of the conveyor supply products market;
- A background in sales and/or product management - conveyor products and/or other bulk materials handling products;
- Possess a solid technical understanding of the products being sold.
Value for You
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation;
- Motor vehicle allowance;
- Very attractive sales incentive scheme - calculated and paid quarterly;
- A supportive, available and hands-on management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work - life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club;