Transmin’s ConveyorPro range is a full-service, ‘one-stop-shop’ serving any business operating conveyors and feeders. Most conveyor suppliers specialise on specific products or areas - ConveyorPro however, is ‘Everything Conveyors’. Our product range includes pulleys, idlers, rollers, belts, cleaners, lifters and scrapers as well as belt-weighing systems and tramp metal detection/removal systems. Transmin can also provide custom fabrications on most parts and consumables. All this is backed by Transmin’s over 30 years of history and trusted world-wide reputation in engineering, fabrication, project management, installation and ongoing after-sales service and support.
Aside from ConveyorPro’s own engineered product range, we’ve partnered with a selection of trusted industry brands to complement our offering to a number of industry sectors such as Flexco, TS Global and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Our Sales & Product Managers have a passion and drive to succeed and enjoy an attractive base salary, a vehicle allowance, plus super, laptop, phone, and a very attractive sales incentive plan.
About The Role
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets for the ConveyorPro products range;
- Develop sales strategies and plans to maximise and continuously increase market share, and report on said strategies and plans;
- Implement exclusive client supply, service and spares contracts wherever possible, maximising revenue streams for the ConveyorPro range;
- Continually investigate and develop new and existing markets for the ConveyorPro range;
- Build and maintain beneficial client relationships with all types of existing and potential customers including end users and operators, EPCM’s, relevant industry bodies etc.;
- Respond to client enquiries and prepare budget estimates, quotes and tender submissions, ensuring accurate scopes of work and compliance with technical and commercial terms and conditions;
- Attend trades shows and expos where appropriate;
- Provide market intelligence where required and possible;
- Provide input into strategic planning activities, including competitor information, market trends etc.;
- Maintain accurate and CRM data in accordance with company policy;
- Report on actual vs planned sales activity, ensuring variations are explained;
- Travel frequently and extensively, as required to ensure full sales coverage in nominated states and territories;
- Develop and maintain pricing structures for identified ConveyorPro product lines to meet budget targets.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated and measurable success in the sales and/or business development of mechanical equipment supplies and spares, specifically heavy duty conveyor products/solutions;
- Detailed knowledge of, and experience with, conveying solutions in Western Australian mining and processing industries - along with an intimate understanding of the conveyor supply products market;
- A background in sales and/or product management - conveyor products and/or other bulk materials handling products;
- Possess a solid technical understanding of the products being sold.
- Ability to perform site audits of conveying equipment and respond to technical or other queries from site related personnel and use this to create and convert opportunities;
- Established network of industry contacts – ability to ‘hit the ground running’;
- Knowledge of process instrumentation complimentary to ConveyorPro an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, nationally and internationally as required;
- Candidates with a technical sales and/or trade background with relevant experience as outlined are encouraged to apply;
Value for You
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation;
- Motor vehicle allowance;
- Very attractive sales incentive scheme - calculated and paid quarterly;
- Opportunities for frequent travel;
- A supportive, available and hands-on management team;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment;
- Social and family inclusive workplace including an active social club;